Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Transitions

Poor N is having such a hard time leaving work at the end of the day. He's really been loosing it when I tell him that it's time to go home. Last night he threw a pretty impressive tantrum about leaving and cried for a while in the car before falling asleep. I transferred him to bed when we got home and he still woke up crying for the big boy this morning! He is seriously in love with those kids and they definitely play a sibling role for each other.
I always give him lots of warnings that we are getting ready to leave and even the promise of seeing mommy isn't enough to get him to go without a shedding some tears. The other day he said that he wishes J and I could live at work with him, the kids and their parents. Not sure I can convince the rest of the adults about that plan, but the kids would all be for it :-)
Tonight the kids Grandma is coming to stay for the night, before taking the kids to her house for the weekend. She doesn't like it if N and I are around as the kids only want to play with N, so it usually means that we have to leave. Poor N is probably going to be so sad, me on the other hand, I'm looking forward to 3 days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment