Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home

I am so happy to be home. It may be much colder here in NJ but it's definitely exactly where i want to be!
J totally surprised me when i got home. She put the crib together while i was gone. It is so beautiful, I love it. I'm so happy that we picked the one that we did after all the indecision on my part. I'll have to post pics soon, although it looks a little bare right now. Can't wait till our little guy is sleeping in it.
I'm totally exhausted from the traveling and non-stop working but hopefully I'll manage to catch up on some sleep now I'm back in my own bed. I don't have to listen to the baby crying or my boss singing like i did in Florida when our rooms were next to each other!
Better get back to work. I'm supposed to be signing the baby up for school in Sept and looking for a Karate class for the big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment